Monday, June 6, 2011

The Beauty of Sorrow...and Me

I'm excited, tickled fuschia, so happy - and feeling hugely vulnerable too!  I saw mention of a new blog on willowing.ning.com, called The Beauty of Sorrow, being started by an amazing woman named Regina Hong.  After watching her video and visiting the blog, I took a few deep, deep breaths, gathered my courage and submitted some of my art and a bit of writing.  And, my submission is up on the blog today!!!  Woohoo!

So, I invite you to visit The Beauty of Sorrow.  Read, leave some comment love - and keep on reading!  There are some amazing, inspiring and uplifting stories there that will leave you in awe of the human spirit!  And, if you are someone who lives with the beauty of sorrow; who embraces or is learning to embrace and transform the broken places that shelter within us all, then I invite you to take part and seriously consider adding your own story.  I'd love to read it!!

http://beautyofsorrow.blogspot.com

"My soul has grown deep like the rivers"  ~ Langston Hughes

3 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I´ve come here to say hello and give u a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jose - for the hello, the hug & for being the newest follower of my blog! Huge hugs back to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second that! The sentiment and the hug!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments; I read and appreciate them all! Cynthia